FOX ISLAND COMMUNITY AND RECREATION ASSOCIATION
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
November 9, 2017
Present: Jim Braden, Denise Parrish, Mimi Miller, Lesley Murphy, Deb Pishek. Excused: Howard Stapleton, Hal Goodell
- The meeting was called to order at 7:05 pm by Jim Braden with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- The October 12, 2017 FICRA Board minutes were approved.
- Public Comment: John Ohlson of the Boy Scouts of America was introduced and asked the FICRA Trust to make a decision on allowing girls to join the Boy Scouts on Fox Island. Refer to the Trust minutes.
- President’s Report: None
- Treasurer’s Report: Mimi Miller
Checking Beginning balance $44,593.78 Ending balance $44,813.78
Money Market Beginning balance 18,649.22 Ending balance 18,651.60
Pay Pal Beginning balance 967.34 Ending balance 1,160.02
Membership 167 Previous as yet unrenewed, current: 301
- Committee Reports
- Publicity Committee: No report
- Social Activities: Trunk or Treat was very successful. Twelve cars and approximately 100 kids participated. Many thanks to Miguel Martinez and Chad Gottschalk for chairing this event.
- Membership: No report
- Unfinished business: None
- New business: Approval was given to share the funding of the Sports Field restoration by FICRA and the FICRA Trust. Resolution 2017-002 was unanimously approved to have $23,150 transferred from the FICRA treasury to FICRA Trust. FICRA Trust will then pay Ridgetop Golf for the rehab of the field.
- The meeting was adjourned at 7:40 pm. Next meeting will be on Thursday, December 14, 2017.
Respectfully submitted, Denise Parrish, Secretary