FICRA BOARD MEETING MINUTES (DRAFT)
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Board Attendees: Jim Braden, Hal Goodell, Naomi Grant and Miguel Martinez. Howard Stapleton, Rob Moore and Chad Gottschalk excused.
The meeting was called to order at 7:04 pm.
Minutes from August 16th to be read at the October meeting.
Public Comment: Dave McHugh commented further on senior citizen accommodation. He suggests FICRA (Building Trust) set up a committee to investigate having a room at the NCC dedicated to seniors as a place to come to visit as a group and have facilities there dedicated to them. Dave suggests a second committee to deal with transportation for seniors. Ray Kittelberger will work with Dave on this.
President’s Report: None
Consent Calendar: None
Treasurer’s Report: Hal Goodell
- Checking Aug 1 $22,608.11 Aug 31 Cleared Balance $26,723.83
- Money Market Aug 1 18,683.55 Aug 31 Cleared Balance 18,687.52
- PayPal Aug 1 97 Aug 31 Balance 95.89
- Membership Total 276 for 2018/19, with two years of expired membership totals
- Social Activities – Miguel reports that we will again have a trunk or treat event on October 31. We could use volunteers to help with this.
- Membership – Miguel reports the membership night on August 30th went very well. Naomi addressed going to a phone tree for membership follow up to the Fair membership signups.
- Rob Moore reports meeting a person on Fox Island that organizes databases. She has confirmed she is willing to help. Rob will keep us posted on recruiting her as a resource.
Meeting adjourned at 7:47 pm. Next meeting is October 11, 2018.
Respectfully submitted by Jim Braden for Chad Gottschalk.