FICRA BUILDING TRUST BOARD MEETING
Nichols Community Center, Fox Island, WA.
FICRA Trust Board of Directors
Jim Braden, President Ray Kittelberger, Vice President
Gina Olson, Secretary Hal Goodell, Treasurer
Tony Moore, Director
- Call to order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Recognitions – sign in, volunteer hours
- Approval April 12th, 2018 Minutes
- President’s Report (Jay Matsen, BSA)
- Consent Calendar
- Treasurer’s Report
- Standing Committee Reports
- Finance Committee
- Citizen Patrol Committee
- Emergency Preparation Committee
- Building Committee
- Nature Center Committee
- Audit Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Special Committees
- June 24 event (w/ EP, CP, Trust booth)
- Unfinished Business
- Capital Projects development
- Letterheads for FICRA/Trust correspondence
- New Business
- BSA storage status.
- NCC wifi.
- Meeting Adjournment (next meeting Thursday, June 14th, 2018)
CONSENT CALENDAR (These are items that will be approved as a package unless a Board member or person from the audience requests an item be removed and discussed in detail individually. The Board will ask for any such requests ahead of the approval.)
- Acceptance of amended mowing contract for NCC.
- Placement of $20,000 of contents insurance to be included in our fire insurance for the premium of $350 per year. Our gear for Scouts used off-site are also covered for theft.