JOINT MEETING OF FICRA & THE FICRA BUILDING TRUST BOARDS
Thursday, August 20, 2020, 6:30PM
|2020-2021 FICRA Board||2020-2021 FICRA Trust Board|
|Miguel Martinez||President||Howard Stapleton||President|
|Pia Beetham||Vice President||Naomi Grant||Vice President|
|Candy Wawro||Secretary||Gina Olson||Secretary|
|Hal Goodell||Treasurer||Hal Goodell||Treasurer|
|Howard Stapleton||Past President||Karen Kretschmer||Director|
NOTE: This meeting will be held via video/teleconference. You will need to have a computer or smartphone capable of running Zoom to participate. We will send out links and passwords to meeting attendees the afternoon of 8/20; if you want to participate, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda for this meeting has been limited to pending items requiring Board review/approval and essential topics that need to be discussed at this time. Some agenda items are postponed until we are able to meet in a manner better suited for public feedback and interaction. Standing committees will continue to meet as required and will report to their respective Boards as appropriate.
- Call to order and approval of absences
- Approval of July 9, 2020 Minutes (Available for download) for the Meeting of FICRA & the FICRA Building Trust Boards
- Treasurer’s Report – Hal Goodell
- NCC Maintenance & Facility Improvements (Summary) – Jim Braden
- NCC Plaque/Signage
- Status of FICRA/Trust/NCC Events
- Membership & Donations
- FICRA 2020 Directory – Jim Braden/Howard Stapleton/Hal Goodell
- FICRA Publicity Committee Report (manages communication with the public) – Miguel Martinez
- Meeting Adjournment (The next regularly scheduled meeting for the FICRA and FICRA Building Trust Boards is Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 6:30PM via video/teleconference.)
Per Washington RCW 24.03.120, except as may be otherwise restricted by the articles of incorporation or bylaws, members of the board of directors or any committee designated by the board of directors may participate in a meeting of such board or committee by means of a conference telephone or similar communications equipment by means of which all persons participating in the meeting can hear each other at the same time and participation by such means shall constitute presence in person at a meeting.