The Nichols Community Center on Fox Island, Washington is available for rental for your private party, wedding, wedding reception, meetings, or classes. This Historic School House is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Building amenities include a large auditorium with lighted stage, two meeting rooms, outdoor gazebo and firepit.
If you would like to inquire about renting the Nichols Community Center, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Main auditorium with stage
Maximum Occupancy: 150 (Chairs Only); 80 (Chairs & Tables)
- Two classrooms/meeting rooms
Maximum Occupancy: 30 per room
- Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove and Commercial Coffee Maker
- Banquet Tables and Chairs included
- Gazebo picnic shelter
- Baseball field and playfield behind the Center
- View of Hale Passage
- Non Smoking Building