690 9th Avenue on Fox Island, WA
The Nichols Community Center on Fox Island, Washington is available for rental for your private party, wedding, wedding reception, meetings, or classes. This Historic School House is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Building amenities include a large auditorium with lighted stage, two meeting rooms, outdoor gazebo and firepit.
If you would like to inquire about renting the Nichols Community Center, please contact us at email@example.com or call Jennifer Bush Luce at
(253) 303-0090 or click the 2014 Rental form link at the bottom of the page for more information.
- Beautifully refinished wood flooring throughout the Community Center
- Main auditorium with newly renovated stage
Maximum Occupancy: 150 (Chairs Only); 80 (Chairs & Tables)
- Two classrooms/meeting rooms
Maximum Occupancy: 30 per room
- Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove and Commercial Coffee Maker
- Banquet Tables and new black Chairs included
- Gazebo picnic shelter
- Baseball field and playfield behind the Center
- View of Hale Passage
- Non Smoking Building
*Half-day and All-day rates include the use of the auditorium, kitchen, classrooms and North deck. Note that since the Community Center allows public access, there may be use by the public of the grounds. However, paid renters have priority use of the outdoor facilities such as the gazebo and fire pit and certain areas of the grounds may be reserved and marked off as a part of the rented space. Make the rental coordinator aware of your needs when you schedule your rental.
* This is a non-smoking building.
* Animals are not allowed inside the building
The FICRA Building Trust is a 501.c.3 Washington non-profit corporation.
The rental rates reflect the cost of maintenance, heat, light and facility upkeep, only.
We appreciate your support and help in keeping our facility in the condition deserved of a building on the National Historic Register.
Please note, FICRA Building Trust reserves the right to adjust the rental rates depending on the nature of the event and the size of the event.